View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 01:32 AM   #19
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Southern California Trip

Overall this was an amazing 2 week vacation in California, and it's sad for me to go. I would definitely love to come back again sometime soon!

The Dirty Penguin

This was a coffee shop that was within walking distance of my hotel. Think Starbucks prices but better quality.

Igloo Arcade

It has many more decorations now. I remember last year when it was plain/white. Also, that laughing emoji pillow is so punchable.

Fast Food

Oh man, I had so many burgers and fries during this trip. In N Out and The Habit were great. I definitely won't be eating fast food at this frequency when I return.

Los Angeles

In Los Angeles I visited the El Pueblo Mexican exhibit and the Union Station. The scenery was nice and the Las Anitas restaurant had excellent food; I didn't take a picture of the flan though.

Round 1 in Puente Hills

Pictures taken when I was at the Puente Hills Mall Round 1 location. I also met drizzleRomanceGirl and Thomas Prag on the last full day before I had to leave for my flight.

Last Day Korean BBQ

Same day as the day I met drizzleRomanceGirl at Round 1 in Puente Hills. I had Korean BBQ with Seth.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-24-2018 at 01:33 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote