View Single Post
Old 01-6-2021, 09:23 AM   #37
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Do I need to upgrade my keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
Let's be respectful of other people's opinions though in future posts. Not gonna name any names.
I know you did this ironically, but actually as a side tangent entirely, what would be the point of not naming names when it's very clear who you're referring to? It sort of makes what you did here a bit moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
A discussion works when people can exchange ideas with each other while respecting others' opinions. You don't have to agree with someone but you can disagree respectfully.

Perhaps if you showed some tact in your interactions with others, people would be more receptive to your opinions.
Oh, really? I had no clue.

But to be serious for a moment - if you think for a microsecond I don't know how I'm coming off, you're really poorly mistaken. You can disagree with my tact and optics all you'd like. Prove me wrong. I know you can't.

Equally, I said he was entitled to his opinion. I respected his ability to have one. I just know it's wrong and misinformed, and he's literally not qualified to recommend a keyboard for a game of this type given his skill level, he hasn't even escaped the basics of the game.

So thank you for respecting my opinions, and ability to post them however I wish. I could well do without the lecture, thanks. But I guess if we're going to lecture others here, some advice for you from me?

Pick a better hill to die on. Or use the report button, we have one you know. Little pro-tip from me I suppose.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote