View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 08:50 AM   #1581
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I'm going to do this based off of the playerlist by the way, so there's really no order of where I placed them. Maybe if I'm not lazy, I'll rearrange them as I write this post. (No promises)

-----------------------

TOWN

-----------------------

Charu

Hateandhatred

Claimed PR, don't even need to say anything.

---

flashflash account

Uh... I mean I guess I like how he was trying to gauge how the game should be played given the mechanics. I didn't much butt in to his affairs because, well... y'know, being a PR and all, but I was curious on what he was going to do.

Other than that, he's shown to be actually not happy with the gamestate, which is understandable I suppose. This isn't really a good position for town anyhow, not with the mechanics that are in play anyways. I think it's for this reason he's probably just a town that's sad about the gamestate and feels like there's nothing he can do.

---

the sun fan

Honestly, I thought he could've been a wolf first phase (but my vote on him was more or less trying to gauge what antori was doing). Him claiming sanz's towniness in his drunkin' form though is kind of amusing. I thought, of all players, he would understand why some of us were thinking the way we were thinking. Sanz was playing super defensive, the kind of defensive (as backpack stated) that would be warranted if it's a wolf trying to dislodge any and all suspicion on them for minor reasons.

A wolf trying to appear "green" so to speak.

...I wonder if thesunfan is a player that would AoE (Attack on Emotion) though. I figured he wouldn't, but him being not happy with the sanz lynch and still not being happy about it makes me think if it's an AoE strat. I sure hope not, because I think he's town specifically because of that.

Also because he said this was town-sided and said to me to "get an easy win" if I were a wolf, lol.

---

DaBackpack

Dude has been very low in posting, which is kind of unlike him. However, he did mention he felt a little burned out from TWG, especially after giving it his all in his champs game over at MU, so I suppose that's excusable.

However, he is the person that pretty much guided the direction of votes come EoD. Maybe not SUPER HARD, but hard enough that it swayed some players to move, or not change at all. Unfortunately, both of his confidence-induced posts were incorrect regarding antori and sanz (which I perfectly understand for both).

Despite being wrong, he didn't shy away from being wrong to... well... only be wrong again. If this is a wolf, then it's a power wolf made of steel. There's no apologetic tone to his posts regarding his pushes. I'd say he's probably town just due to that alone, but I know backpack has probably leveled up considerably after MU, so I'll place him probably at the lower end of town rather than middle.

A noteworthy point to make regarding backpack though was that he didn't much like about FFA openly talking about mechanics. For this reason, I don't think these two can be paired with each other.

-----------------------

NULL

-----------------------

Svaz
While she's still sticking to the RP (bless her), I can't seem to recall whenever I felt truly in tune with her this game. I'd put her in the "possible wolf" pile because of this. There's not really anything that makes me think she's a for sure wolf, but she's not a player that screams town for me either. I really shouldn't have nulls, but I think that's the best I can place her.

I will note that she got pinged out by mellonxcollie for NOT VOTING during the EoD in which a KitB occurred between Sanz and gold stinger, which in case my color code didn't signify, were both town. For this reason, I think it's not possible for both of them to be wolves in this game.

---

mellon_collie

Could be a wolf, but can be a town. She didn't like Svaz, and she didn't like sanz for reasons that I think some of us (me and backpack) felt. I can see this coming from a town player trying to catch an ACTIVE wolf, not so much as an inactive wolf though. At the same time though, it's these moments wolves should be in because it'll mask themselves to appear as if they are at least trying to solve.

I'll put her on null on the condition of whether or not Svaz dies or suddenly Svaz is lynched to flip green. I think if Svaz is a wolf, mellon is just super cleared imo. Reverse is true for Svaz imo, if mellon is wolf, Svaz is most likely town.

-----------------------

WOLF

-----------------------

Xiz

Here's my thing with Xiz. See, you know that "shitpost" he made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, the one I said it was noteworthy? See, this is when I thought my and him made an understanding that I know what was up and I was going to go in that room no matter what. So if he was a wolf, something in the room I picked would've happened differently, but no. The wolves decided to pick some other room that night.

That's when I kind of just gave him "okay, I guess he's alright" and didn't pay much attention to him this entire game. But we're running out of myslynches, and given the state of the game, I might just lynch him because he has been quiet. I thought it was just due to real life because I know he's a busy dude, but then I remembered this was gonna be the only time he could play a game.

is that read a bit angle-y? Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, I guess? His vote before the day ended was on backpack, I don't recall anything about him not liking backpack though (only that he was disappointed and then asked for a reads list). Maybe I missed it?

---

XelNya

Given the lack of anything, just gonna throw him in wolf territory until something substantial happens. It's even more maddening that Xel's meta is kind of like this anyways. He can play, or he can just not play and be whatever alignment. It sucks and I would lynch him this phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.