psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Should drugs be illegal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Well, there was that little thing called Prohibition... I'd rather we not return to that.

haha the funny thing is as I was writing that I thought about prohibition. But the point is the fact that people can't seem to be responsible with how much they consume. There are so many people that get killed/end up killing other people or just end up screwing up their families with alcoholism. So really what would be better? Alcohol hoping that people will finally be responsible? It being illegal so it's harder for people to get an abuse? Or maybe some other solution like an alcohol card for those who want to buy that keeps track of how much is being purchased and limit it?

I don't have all the answers I know I don't. Hell no one does or things wouldn't be as ****ty as they are now. But with the way it's going right now it being legal seems to do more harm than good. Just like if they were to fully legalize marijuana they would need some kind of regulation system or people would just abuse the hell out of that as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote