View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 08:45 PM   #586
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Lot of early pressure on inD, the whole interaction between them I really don’t know what to make of. There’s a fair bit that just feels kind of like more emotional responses? Will be looking more on how you guys interact this phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
to follow up on this---
I remembered last game you were a sub, so this clearly isn't referring to that because he wasnt subbed in until later
so as far as previous D1's he has, there's exactly one
this post stuck out to me because it seems like a really weird thing to "feel" if you only had a sample size of 1. Working hypothesis is either, he knows stupid shit happens on D1 and is using that as cover (TMI) or was coached to use this as a cop-out (also TMI)
with this in mind, the post reads more like a deflection, maybe coached
This is kind of an interesting one to me cause I honestly wouldn’t have even thought about the possibility that someone were being coached. I feel kind of stupid for not thinking of that either.

Quote:
don't ever offer to "take one for the team" as any alignment

waiting on responses/development from ind at the moment
Just noticed that DBP points out kappa’s wilingness to die and wanted to note it.

Quote:
shadow is looking like best bet even though I don't like your reasoning on him
xel isn't a good choice bc opportunism, subaru I think is town because derp city, you look town bc your misguided attempt at prioritizing information lynching seems sincere and not... something a wolf would do, I think
Quote:
subaru
I’d put these together because of the saying subaru was town then flopping to voting. But then it was noted that the game being thought of subaru was actually a wolf in. But this is still worth noting because of the shadow looking best part even though shadow wasn’t around much.

Quote:
yeah i'm being a hypocrite bc subaru isn't here either but who cares
Mentioned that this had bothered me because why say I don’t want to lynch an inactive then vote for another.

Quote:
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
Which ended up with this reply and I don’t even know what to make of the “fast one” thing still. I need to read that whole section together I think.

Quote:
yeah I went back to confirm what chihiro said and psycho made posts at EoD but didnt directly intervene ir even vote for that matter
kinda wondering why she wouldn't even vote there, all of the other no voters as far as I could tell were absent
like if she's wolf does that make Subaru/Xel w/t or t/t
I have thoughts but gonna wait for what psycho and chihiro do
I suppose it’s fair to give me some suspect for lack of vote, but I just very much ran out of time. I didn’t really love either person up for lynch, I was also unsure of how many votes were on who at the time.

A lot of posts from DBP have been about the t-force mechanic lately not sure what to make of that. Right now I’m just very much WTF towards a lot of the interaction and posts so far. There were a few good points, but I really didn’t like how EOD went and all the flip flopping though so I’m sticking with a wolf lean right now.

Also completely aware this isn't the best post from me, but I feel myself burning out a bit so I'm gonna take a break before digging into the next person. Though I will read the recent stuff real quick to see what I've missed.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl