Old 11-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #823
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Even the new guy is harsh on my play damn. But that's ok Andy because Imma call you out

Where's your original take on these events? Why do I get the sense that your post is merely a Best-of collection?
I've been sitting back observing the interactions, and those were a couple points I enjoyed, so I +1'd. Is that content? Absolutely not, and it can definitely be thought of as a best-of collection.

To your play, it is similar to what I have seen from you. My sample size is exceptionally low, so I can't say if this is your normal behavior, but it is similar to the one game I have seen you play. I read you as wolf in that game even though you were leading town. You've been busy, so you have had less chance to consistently lead town this game, but when you do post, it has a town-leader feel to it that is similar to my past observations.

To the events, it would mostly echo what others have said. Feezin hyped up his low content reads with, in my opinion, a weak excuse. Just put the outdated reads on replaced players in your post and then say, woops they were replaced.
Quote:
After this, I had a detailed reads list on every player. Problem is, due to replacements I had to keep editing shit, and eventually about 5 players in I ran out of care. So now you get the quick and dirty version designed so that i can finally get this out before I explode. Not going to include replacements cause fuck.
There's no reason he should have shortened any of his other reads because of replacements, especially if he is legitimately trying to help the town scum hunt. I understand being frustrated, but to take the time to make a post like this and not include "detailed reads...on every player" because of some replacements is weak. Compound that with him still wanting to shoot in the dark for his lynch instead of using any semblance of information, it just doesn't sit well with me.

One other really small nitpicky thing:
Quote:
17) botchi246 [CLX16] (Literally Nothing)
He actually has a post where as Pazzaz and Vendetta (at that time) actually had "literally nothing" in the thread. I don't want to base scum on small inconsistencies like this, but it doesn't really help his case.

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.