View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 02:33 PM   #1179
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

now that I'm ACTUALLY FUCKING AT A COMPUTER AND NOT BEING PRESSED TO BUILD A CASE ON A PHONE

I can explain in detail why I think that it was pretty reasonable to vote for Lar yesterday

I was strongly, strongly townreading Jessie, Subaru and Sven, I've explained why I was townreading Subaru 95 times to the 0 people who give a shit, so I won't explain it anymore, but this is where I was at wrt strongest townreads

So I didn't want to lynch Jessie, Subaru or Sven.

I was giving Antori a day to see what happens tonight since Xel was so insistent that he was worth keeping alive, and I was townreading his worry about dying pretty hard.

To expand upon this point, in the x-mas themed game that ffa ran in January, it was painfully obvious that Antori was town and worried about getting scumread; like very obvious that he was town. When he was a wolf in the c9++ game, none of that was there.

This game, he displayed concern akin to that game and I don't think he was trying to fake that; I think he was just telling us how he felt about being lynched, and that is the reason why I continue to townread him today.

So I didn't want to lynch Antori.

Xel was the person pointing this out and because this situation resolves itself, killing Xel before this whole "defending u cuz I know ur role, bruh" thing is a mistake.

So I didn't want to lynch Xel.

Kayla was the only person doing ISOs and I kind of liked how her conclusions (especially on Sven) felt unique.

So I didn't want to lynch Kayla.

roundbox had, albeit now it has aged incredibly poorly since I didn't actually think he would end of voting Xiz for it, a unique case on Xiz that I didn't feel like scum!roundbox was pushing in order to get a mislynch (I no longer feel this way but I felt this way at the time)

So I didn't want to lynch roundbox

so I had Lar and Precarious, the latter of whom was set to be modkilled when I started my push on Lar, so lynching Precarious would've been a big mistake.

So I can't really vote for Precarious there

So I voted for Lar

my auto-win circle was
myself
xiz
jessie
sven
subaru
antori

and now that people have decided that they don't like competence or winning or emotion, I have to reevaluate and decide who the town between you shitters is now that Xiz, jessie and sven are all dead

The reason why I am picking up with lynching lar is because I think that we need to resolve his slot. roundbox and precarious both made pushes that killed Xiz over killing lar, and Lar, at the time, should've fit squarely in the POE

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.