View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 10:51 PM   #129
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
With all due respect YoshL, you are prime example number 1 of this mindset. Your toxicity before was... yikes.
Now? Very pleasant, would play with again, and it's this exact mindset that I think contributed to that for you.
Yeah no offense taken, I recognize where I was and the kind of player/playstyle that defined me back then. I'm saying what i'm saying from that lens, from that kind of post-shift towards just trying to be a more empathetic/compassionate human being in more things that I do. As a result, tbh I haven't really had the want to play TWG because of still being somewhat locked into feeling like i can't get my point across unless some sort of hyperbole sticks into the posts haha

honestly in the end, none of us are dumb in this twg community. be considerate, use common sense, apply nuance to your reasoning instead of overgeneralizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote