View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 12:39 AM   #82
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
MML is tough to play with though, I do agree. His bites when I played with him in the heat of the moment are super stressful. I agree he should've been WAAAAAAAAY calmer with the new player than he projected, that is a valid critique for him last game.

But did he reach toxic levels though?
i finally dictionary.com'd toxic and ima have to say....... no, because the qualifier "extremely" is too much

"extremely harsh, malicious, or harmful"

if we take the extremely out though then yeah fits the bill

but one person doesn't ruin the atmosphere of a game. i think it would be beneficial if others toned down too. idk why no one was bringing up this happening all game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Well now since we've crossed this bridge, you can kindly fuck off with any notion of my being a third party. You can fuck off with me saying I'm dodging the issue. I literally don't give a fuck about the Alien. You can fuck off with not voting, I'm of the opinion that both wagons were garbage, glad to know no one asked me about why I didn't vote until JUST NOW.

Holy fuck get out of this tunnel you're in Lar
Quote:
Fuck off with this Alien shit. I actually want you dead because you're being an idiot right now and everything you've said has been unhelpful this entire day
Quote:
Are you fucking dumb? This is weak sauce and flimsy as fuck. Do you want me to throw a vote on your ass? I'll be more than happy to
Quote:
Soooo you're reading Subaru town?

Put the fucking pom-poms down and do some work, yeah?

I see the lazy coasting play you're going for with your short answers, and frankly it's annoying me right now.
Quote:
I would flip my chair if Bug is town here. I would legitimately hammer myself at L-1 and retreat into the fucking mountains if Bug is town. Haku do not make me consider this
Quote:
Subaru get a reads list going because I want to throw you into the sun right now
Quote:
I legit want to beat you with a chair for this

Let me get this straight: You see two wagons going, Sunfan and WV

Your best play for that is voting YOURSELF?
Quote:
if you aren't 3p here, you're a fucking idiot for doing it

If you're 3p you may as well out yourself now and save the hassle
issa multiple people thing. thanks
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote