View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 09:21 PM   #1299
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Is there anything that proves he's a confirmed town?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

TL;DR AragakiAyase IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR ME

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

Now I know taken at face value it doesn't mean much, but think about it rreeeeaaaallyyy hard and it's very unlikely that Pazz is lying. Give me a scenario where Pazz is lying, wolves still kill Charu for shits and giggles, and someone who was in the dhajddfasfefdf I am trying so fucking hard not to get modkilled for angle shooting right now but seriously put some thought into it: he's really close to being confirmed.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter