View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 06:59 PM   #1241
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

TL;DR AragakiAyase IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR ME

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.
Super late and super predictable, but I believe Pazzaz. For one, that possible angleshooting quip I had ahem, that gut feeling is 100% explained, and the Charu kill makes hella sense now.

And it isn't like he cleared my top scum. I don't see a reason not to take him at his word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Alright so I have no idea when these phases start and end so don't mind me.

Just read what I missed from EoD post, going to catch up just from there for now and try to do some isolations later if I have the dedication to sit through it all.
You can do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I don't really follow

if you pick a townie and a scum, and the townie is targeted but the scum ends up dying, don't you get a similar result of the townie being pseudo confirmed? I think your claim is believable but just trying to make sense of this
I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.

Which I want to point out, is garbage btw. I buy you're probably town but you should have been reading the thread and you should have been keeping up with your own list. I'm thankful for clearing a town that most of us cleared already but unless you seriously thought Charu was scum there was work you could have accomplished to have made this situation better.

Quote:
My comments in bold above.
That first line of logic goes no where and is offset by Pazzaz's claim anyway.

Quote:
K E K
Did you see my response to Shado regarding this? It was so good he pretended to have not even seen it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.
Tokzic has 23 post? Could have fooled me.
I have too many scumleans to feel that going after Tokzic right now is worth the effort, but I can't defend him by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Well if I didn't respond I would seem pretty suspicious and if I for some reason became a target at EOD my explanation would seem pretty weak if I said it then. If I got hanged, me saying AA is safe wouldn't really have an impact as the wolfs would probably kill him.
Good thinking on Paz's part. Post seems pure. I'm pretty ok with removing him from the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post

hakulyte is doing actual thinking about the setup, which i really like
A nonshitposting Haku is probably a scum Haku, though. Unless you disagree.
I want to disagree, I really really do want to believe he's drastically changing his meta after Turbo 7 and trying.

But eh

I just can't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Assuming this is true. That means you have been able to read the thread. And surely by now you have a reads list you can post, or something of that idea.
Right?

Funny this is coming from Storn though

Quote:
Where is everybody? So many people with single digit posts this phase
I overslept and then had to go to the store to get some meats. Got me some Polish Sausage, porkschops and hamburger. Also a case of Jones Soda.

I'll probably be in the thread on and off all night though.

Quote:
I feel like a lot of my posts lately are activity related but

See I promised myself I wouldn't use post theory and shit like this makes me glad I haven't been keeping up with it.

So many people under the fucking hostwould rip about the anus of Commentrics so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post

#544 is an all right MML post if not remarkably groundbreaking, but i wouldn't call dfr's reasons for saying gs is town illegitimate. you quoted them dude, they're there, what you want is evidence. can add MML to the pile of people coming out of the argument above on AA's side though. the amount of support for AA, and comparative lack thereof for freezin, could have wolves just choosing the right side, is what i wanna get at, though AA's base also includes some pretty towny people
1: Those reasons where pisspoor moldy excuses. I won't accept them and they are all the more weaker now that DFR never truly defended them and Gold Stinger has pretty much disappeared (barring I missed him)

2: Yeah AA pointed that out. As legit as that reasoning is, Freezin wasn't helping his case.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter