Old 11-10-2016, 07:48 AM   #706
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
TL;DR
so, a few things here. first: your information on me is wrong. not once have i ever scum read DFR this game, nor did i ever say that i had a top scum. But you woof read me, which is fine. I'll agree with you on that. My play has been shit. My next problem is that you'd rather lynch some random inactive than one of your woof leans, such as me or GS. So despite the fact that you have people you believe have the possibility of being a woof, you'd rather take a random shot in the dark. I'm also not a big fan of your "wolf tendencies" it honestly feels like a woof trying hard to look towny. something they can just point back to and say "look! this is what a woof would do and im not doing it. i cant be a woof!" Perhaps not even in thread, but just mentally as well.

I would also like to point back to an interaction on which you read me woofy for. Soon after i had placed my vote on AA, you decided to come in and vote AA yourself, but then as soon as i backed off, you decided to back off as well.... coincidence? possibly...

FreezinIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post