View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #5
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG: CXXII: Host signups

Assuming options are still allowed to be added

It might need a few more slight alterations but we can solve that before the thread goes up:

TWG (#here): The FFR User Massacre

20 players

Day Phase Start.
Insta: OFF
Night Talking: ON
Cardflips: ON
In-Thread Talk Only: ON

48 hour day phases
24 hour night phases

Signups are till slots are filled +24 hours. I will announce the game start at least 12 hours in advanced.

Notice: In the event of more than 20 participant sign ups, participants will be pick by lottery into the game. Participants will assigned a number from sign up order, random numbers will be picked. This allows for quick signups but also allows those who would be sleeping / working to sign up if they wish for a chance at getting in.

Notice 2: Do not discuss who is actually who in thread. That's for everyone to figure out on their own. This will be mod-kill-able if it gets out of hand.

Anytime:

- A no-lynch can be reached if less then 50% of remaining players fail to vote or vote for it.

- In the event of a tie for who is to be lynched occurs, a Knife in the Box (KitB) will be used to determine the person who is lynched.

Roles:

XelNya (Godfather): Will appear as Green to a seering. Casts final vote when destroying a User.

Hacker Troll (Roleblocker): During each night, the Roleblocker Troll will choose a User to prevent their action from occurring. Note: If this is the last troll standing you only may pick to roleblock or kill a user, you may not do both.

Usurper Troll: Attempts to overthrow XelNya. No other Trolls know who the Usurper is. Can only win if Trolls win with the Head Moderator dead.

Troll x2: Evil Moderator supporting the Head Moderator.

Paranoid User (1-shot Vigilante): Unlike a Vengeful User, this User cannot choose who to use its power on. The first user to use any action on this User will be destroyed immediately. (If troll targets, both troll and PU will die.)

Vengeful User (1-shot Vigilante): A vengeful User has a one-shot destroy that can be used only after being lynched.

Forum Administrator (Doctor): Will choose a User to protect during the night. This can be done every night.

Forum Moderator (Seer): Will choose a User to inspect during the night to find out if they are a User, or Troll. This can be done every night.

Allied Users x2 (Mason): Two Users that know each other to be Users.

Hostile User (Miller): A User that will reveal to the seer as a Troll.

Users x8 (Vanilla Townies): Users whose votes are their powers.

Important Notice: The names of the users within the massacre will be those who sign up to partake in the game. Users will be assigned a username at random. If you do not wish for your name to be used in this game, well tough luck. It's gonna happen if you sign up. It's part of the theme. How will names be determined? I will make a list of the names out of order from sign ups then random.org you a name. It WILL be possible for someone to have their own name.

PS: Yes this is the United Nations game with two changes.

1. Insta is off. The reasoning is simply my work schedule won't allow for it to be on and I think it will be a nice change of pace on top of it.
2. There is no user-kill guessing. People seemed to dislike the option (I kinda liked it tbh.)

Last edited by XelNya; 08-19-2014 at 05:04 PM..
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote