View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 12:37 AM   #1097
Ulleabhara
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

K, I'm pretty beat from work today, so I've just skimmed over what I missed, and EWW that EoD.

I want SO BAD to fall victim to confirmation bias + join in Bolth's tinfoil, assume Xiz is wolf, and aggressively scumread both Funny and FFA for hard defending Xiz. But besides that being potentially anti-town just on principle, Funny has an uncountered green on her. So when I get time later in the Day I'm gonna attempt to do some interaction tracing voodoo on D1 and see where that leads me.

This post sticks out to me for some reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Ulli was okay voting psycho on top of leetic. (Complacent awoo ?)
Jessie considered me as a wolf for being interested to vote leetic/psycho which is a big (how did you know they were both town nani)
MML, I don't even care. I just want more TWG Chaos.
1) This feels like BS. I never said to vote psycho, nor did I ever claim intent to - I just thought it was a good idea to steer the vigi shot to her. (full disclosure: A vigi clearing up inactives was the boilerplate strategy on my home site - the basic premise of such is that it frees town to look elsewhere and robs wolves of easy mislynches, hence my dislike of how last Day went down)
2) I mean, this is a good point in isolation, but what's your angle? Any associatives you posit between me/Lar?
3) If this is a town mindset, then I'm a Nigerian Princess. Chaos helps the bad guys. Clarity is where town thrives.