Old 11-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #23
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCaliberGX View Post
causality violation for pad packs
Divinelegy is down for me at the moment and SMO doesn't seem to have it. I'll add it next post update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafles View Post
Can you use the SMO link for Yolomania Vol 1? You currently have my mediafire link, and i'm not 100% sure how long I'm going to be maintaining my mediafire pro account, nor am I sure that if I stop renewing my pro account if the files will be kept there since they are larger than the default size limit.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Great organization here. I think it would be worth linking to here from the smo downloads page because it seems to confuse tons of people in the smo shoutbox on what to actually download.

On a side note, OpenITG 2 supports online play.

The full list of common packs also needs to be updated and people should probably rescan, but houkounchi seems reluctant to do it due to potential complications. However I believe it should really be done since there has been hundreds of new packs added.
A link to this thread would be much appreciated! Added the asterisk for OpenITG, I was actually unsure about that but didn't take the time to check.

Yeah, my problem with houkounchi is that it's extremely outdated, yet everyone and their dog links to that site when people ask for pack downloads which is kind of irritating. It practically sends the wrong message to newcomers like, "oh these packs are old so has no one made any new simfiles since 2006 ??" when the first post of this thread proves otherwise, rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
This is by far the most organized way to do this btw, I love how it's set up. It's very important to include major packs from other communities like how you've done and organize it in that way. Good stuff 8)
8)

I also see that SMO has uploaded all the packs it was missing that I linked. Replaced all the Mediafire, Mega, and Divinelegy links with SMO's for consistency. I'm probably going to include an alternate download to pad packs linking to Divinelegy, but it seems their server is on and off at random times.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 11-20-2013 at 12:49 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote