Thread: Drugs
View Single Post
Old 05-3-2011, 01:13 AM   #227
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
As interesting as all of your stories are this is supposed to be a critical thinking thread. Your habits, while relevant, are out of place here. Honestly I don't think ffr could ever handle this topic. You may want to check out other places to talk about your unique experiences with people that are familiar with the subject matter. There are places on the internet better suited for this.

Btw if you need to trip, you're doing it wrong. It is better to find peace, first.
In a way I agree. It wouldn't make sense to make this thread here. The people who actually did it and defended drugs or just tried to defuse the exaggeration of them can only help but post what happened when they did it. It's to prove their point.

The people who haven't done them or are afraid to admit it will keep arguing they're bad. There's really no discussion or critical thinking going on. Someone who does drugs won't say "you know, you're right. Every drug is bad, I'll stop." On the flipside, I highly doubt a post here will sway an adamant anti drug person to say "fine, fine, I'll try tonight. Just to make sure I know what I'm saying."

This place really isn't the right place for a (serious) drug related.
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote