View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 07:50 PM   #668
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Okay if this is how much you like people then I dont like you know. So the bottom 3 are a given they look bad no matter what.

Why is Svaz someone you like? They are memeing half the time and also not the here. This bothers me.

Ill just ignor the DBP because youve stated everything on it. I dont agree with you but, Im not sure I will change your mind.

Ill not comment on myself. I dont know why you put Kayla there and does that mean wolf lean or town lean or idk. your post is confusing.
bold: it's like, more town than not, maybe your group has a wolf in it but probably not both wolves. putting people in buckets at the same time as trying to make a town->wolf list helps me a lil bit

svaz is someone i like because of how she dug into a few posts seeming like she actually wanted to figure out what was going on in them, while also providing her own thoughts, which is some of the most productive kind of discussion we can have

the people who are at the bottom are there because of my thought that most wolves were not leading the lynch yesterday (since two of the loudest voters flipped town) -> wolves don't have thread control -> wolves are inactive