andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Knife targets:
Vendetta21
Precarious

Vendetta because of this post. I think it is late enough in the game that town has more control over the lynching of inactives relative to when he made that post which is something Vendetta was against in the early game. It's probably easier to fly under the radar as a wolf by being inactive, and with AA gone (the inactive pusher), it is easier for inactives to continue being inactive without it being brought up quite so often.

Precarious because of empty promises. 1334 better reads never materialized. This mistake of formatting lead to a vote on Charu which he could have changed when it was pointed out here or as he was supposed to be present at that EOD 1040. Here are the vote tallies so you can see it was read as a Charu vote. His last post was sometime after the AA kill, so we haven't seen much from him.

And just for reference: Vendetta's last post and Precarious' last post.

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.