View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

Well, you asked for it, so, here it is! The second edition to my FFR Users Hurt N' Heal!

There have been a few changes to make this round more enjoyable!

- NO user may reach a score over 60. This is generous, seriously. I wanted fifty.

- No posting more than once per page, or every 24 hours. Yes, 24. Not 23.9. Not 20 because you have a question. 24. If you have a question it may be asked in your hurt/heal, or, just PM me. I'll be glad to help.

- I don't want to see any fake accounts. Or bribery. Doing so will result in your disqualification. Sorry, we're basing this off the honor system here.

- No flaming. I mean this more than just in general. I'm sorry if somebody doesn't like you and hurts you. You're the genius that signed up.

Well, here it is!

1. Championanwar
2. Gun92
3. Master q60
4. StepManiagod69695 Infinity.
6. U84
7. Shadowcliff
8. EnR
9. Silver_Brian
10. hi_top
11. jump_the_bullet
12. JenovaSepheroth
13. funmonkey54
14. breakdown16
15. dandandamdandan1111

In case you didn't notice we're starting with 15 users this time. It gives more people a chance to have fun, and the last game just zoomed by. All users can be hurt and healed. No user may be brought back after death. All healings should be in blue. All hurtings should be in red.

Did I cover everything?

Oh! Posting after this qualifies you for one of the 8 remaining positions (unless you were in the last one or you request not to be).

EDIT: Actually, Ryan, the other seven made reservations in advanced via PM. I was in the last one, therefore, voiding my qualifications in this one, the same with Hammy.

Next games reservations:

1. rsr2
2. yoshiisland
3. CAFK
4. Custom Stuff
5. BeethovensMask
6. Robertsona
7. Gun92
8. Xception704
9. flipsta_lombax
10. panic4me
11. EnR
12. JenovaSepheroth

Game III
1. speeddemon
2. psychopete
3. Phe0nixBlade
4. dashoe93
5. lxDestinyxl
6. Soul Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

Last edited by rzr; 08-6-2008 at 06:18 PM..
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote