View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 08:17 PM   #19
Skullbac
Definitively Not Pro
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Which Rhythm Game are you from? and how did you get here

First rhythm game I ever played was a DDR Extreme machine at my local McDonald’s when I was 6 years old. I thought that whenever I saw the arrows I was supposed to step on them, but I couldn’t hear the song very well due to everybody speaking, the game wasn’t very loud and I didn’t know the purpose of the frets. That McDonald’s unfortunately burned down on August 29, 2014 :/

For the next 5 years I played multiple flash rhythm games, until I got Guitar Hero when I was 11, which I played quite a lot.

Once I finished 7th grade, I discovered Nekodancer, and oh boy was I addicted. On the day of its release, I played it all day. Play it almost all day for a month, until I met Gradiant, Charu and gold stinger. Because Nekodancer was too easy, they introduced me to FFR. I can’t remember the first file I’ve ever played, but I believe it was Hardkore Atomic. I did it because I wanted to unlock Disconnected Hardkore, which I found was a super epic song from when I played ITG in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. When I played Hardkore Atomic, I found it to be impossible spam. Today, I am rank 34 and AAAed Call me it. (500 Tortures), a difficulty 99 file.

Last edited by Skullbac; 09-27-2019 at 08:21 PM..
Skullbac is offline   Reply With Quote