View Single Post
Old 06-4-2013, 07:22 PM   #15
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Quadbait Pack submissions

Also to add, you should absolutely encourage multiple difficulties for a pack like this. Even for files that we as active players in this community deem "easy" can be really difficult to people who have never touched this game or play very infrequently and just simply don't have the mindset to improve like the majority of us here do—the more charts, the better, especially considering your target demographic.

P.S. Even consider renaming your pack in itself. Calling it "quadbait" is discouraging if you're trying to appeal to people that aren't even up to par with the community's average skill. If I was completely new to this game, I would just be baffled as to why this pack is called "quadbait" when I'd be struggling to pass shit that is supposedly "really easy".

You guys should think much more broadly in terms of people outside of our niche little home here. There's an entire world of casual players out there, which in fact do make up the majority of SM players—we as FFR/SM peeps are the elitist minority. Should you appeal to us or the majority?

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 06-4-2013 at 07:29 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote