View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 01:36 AM   #306
Anon1337
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_rules View Post
When you just want to be swag and 1 shot bosses for 10mil+ damage it's the only true way to go. I just played Anubis as lead because all my other leads were only 4x at best. If I had something more consistent with a 5x multiplier I would have used it instead (especially with the kali actives for board fixing).
It depends on the leads, lower multiplier leads without crippling conditions (for hard content) like HP conditions can very well be better than the rainbow 5x leads (and obviously Anubis) and definitely have higher damage potential. Combo leads like Oku or Osiris have good burst due to lack of rainbow restrictions on orb changers and high survivability while not worrying as much about board states, Awoken Shiva just has insane power being basically the previous two but with a higher multiplier (hitting 10 mil dmg with that team is like as common as Anubis hitting 8+ combos), hell even something like Beelzebub+Ronia with the right subs bursts as hard as 5x teams can. Now if you were referring to something like DQXQ/Hathor, then I understand where you're coming from.

Anon1337 is offline   Reply With Quote