Old 08-23-2018, 02:23 PM   #2270
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

imma talk this out maybe this will help me with greg

lets say im shit at this game and hes a wolf, and he pulled a fast one
I feel like his partners would only be funny/blind here, for what appears to be his willingness to kill anyone else or be like "sure i guess they can die"
because town greg here doesn't confirm two people like this in this situation, one sure but two nah.

If this is the case, freezin dies in the night and takes someone out, having a fake confirmed go hard saying funny/freezin are town, freezin wouldnt kill one of them, thus creating a misslynch.

Here are freezin's reads, which perfectly line up here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Town:

Blind

Townlean:

Sunfan
Funny

Let's say we misslynch today if fake greg hard protects his teammates like this, down to 8. Freezin dies, 7, he kills outside of funny/blind 6. That's gg, we loose. (Also it explains why funny is suddenly going after me today, since it's an all or nothing i feel like)

Devils advocate, lets say there is a chance that one of the two between funny/blind is town and not a wolf, then that would mean the 3rd is someone like TPS? I guess? Or prec? I don't have anything to back that up though, but someone i guess who must be then read by freezin as town so greg and whoever wouldn't have to worry about it.

If greg is a wolf here, that would make perfect sense why he would go for proving how he is town by what we thought was a DBP soft, and my initial read on it was wrong. (I looked this over to see how DBP's soft isn't greenchecking sunfan and i still see it as a greencheck on sunfan so fuck me)

However, there is one element that could make that work

This is such a fucking low % chance but what if freezin and sunfan are wolves, and the setup is really BBTTTT* - since no evidence of a SK i'm gonna assume BBTTTTT

That would mean there is a busdriver that falsely checked sunfan i guessed during n2 then, pretty much making this situation gg for us either way. There is such a fucking microscopic chance that this is real, but if it is and this is real at least i made it for this post so hello dead chat i did something right. I have no idea who the 3rd would be here, someone probably seperate who agrees with both freezin and sunfan not fully but more like, half as in "sure ill follow" and ind comes to mind but that could be wrong.

====================================

Now let's say sunfan is town here and the check is real and im not in tinfoil la la land.

1) Let's say sunfan is actually correct and blind/funny are town, and also freezin is real. For me then it's cel/ind/prec. BBKTTT* - we have a misslynch, which might be me and at least to freezin's current reads we are in a better off shape to hitting i think if he still dies in the night. If freezin doesn't die in the night and someone like funny/sun/blind dies then i think we win.

2) Sunfan is real but he is wrong on blind/funny. I think town looses, and I'm not sure if there is anything i can say for greg to change his mind. Funny would be playing a great wolf game and blind is not lol. 3rd would probably be a wild card then, i wouldn't be surprised if anyone fit in with them. If only one of them is a wolf and not the other, then i'm really lost and kinda got nothing. I'll need to think about it more.