View Single Post
Old 02-7-2021, 05:28 PM   #4
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default Re: what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Had a dream when I was 3 where I was still awake at midnight when I wasn't supposed to be, and this giant multi-eyed, tentacle monster the size of a two-story house was stalking me at a distance through my window. It was advancing towards me outside whenever I had my eyes open, and appeared to stop whenever my eyes were closed. Curiosity got the better of me as I kept opening and closing my eyes, until it was right at my window, and had slipped one tendon around the window and opened it a crack. I had my eyes firmly shut at that point, and was scared to open them. I took a peek though, and it ravaged through my window, glass going in all directions. Immediately picked me up, and tore me limb from limb, and then immediately woke up to a charley horse from the muscles in my back.

Honestly if it wasn't for me screaming in pain from the charley horse in multiple places, I probably wouldn't have remembered it. 3 year old me literally thought I was getting ripped limb from limb, since it was the first time I had ever had a charley horse.
that honestly sounds terrifying - I remember going to a museum for a school field trip and one of the kids told me this story to creep me out about some one who glued other peoples eye lids shut while they were sleeping and I was retarded enough one night after that to feel like I couldn't open my eyes and started to panic even though I was just raising my eyebrows lmao

Last edited by Rivaloo; 02-7-2021 at 06:31 PM..
Rivaloo is offline   Reply With Quote