Thread: [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 02:56 AM   #1075
FFRPerfectProject
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Hello! Long time no see! I apologize for not being active at all on here. I've been trying to adjust to adult life and getting into the groove of things both IRL and working on this for the past year. The past couple months I've been working on getting the spreadsheet up-to-date as well as catching up with updating any songs already uploaded with proper titles and information on the channel as those get changed. Past that I just need to input the past few weeks' songs and the spreadsheet will be up-to-date.

I still have the videos that were submitted in the past, and the ones that have been sent in the meantime are still in the e-mail and will also be uploaded when I get the time to go through everything. I sincerely apologize for how long it's taken for some submissions, and for the lack of updates on the matter as well.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on Discord or send me a PM on here, my username is SubaruPoptart on FFR. My username on Discord is hopecaster, and you can also find me in the official FFR Discord under SubaruPoptart.

Thanks for y'all's patience and I hope the tournament inspires some of y'all to submit to the project! :)
-Subaru

Last edited by FFRPerfectProject; 06-30-2023 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: Further clarification for contact
FFRPerfectProject is offline   Reply With Quote