Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wait wtf xiz has 2 votes too
in reference to her having the same amount as him, but they're joke votes, so

Quote:
xiz
Quote:
^ this gave me the same "????" vibes that i got in the jtwg. saying "i'm suspicious of everyone's" kinda like a "no shit" thing to say, yeah?

i'm not done catching up, but syhto's posts do look better going forward, so i might retract what i said

unvote. the xiz joke was a joke vote
Wow, Jokes

Quote:
there's wolf daychat like why would his comments matter
this is...validating xiz's interest in sunfan's comments about tps, i think. not much either way but it'd be funny to tell a wolf that wolf daychat exists as a wolf

Quote:
the main wagons at eod were gradiant and sunfan. syhto put a last minute vote on sunfan. with gradiant flipping town, voting like that to protect a wolf partner is off the table. if syhto is town too, perhaps the wagon on sunfan was clean? i dunno. i only see it as incriminating

i could be wrong about sunfan. i'm just paranoid after last game where we both read each other incorrectly, so i'm hesitant to try to lynch him.
strange thing about use of the word "incriminating" because "i think wolves are trying to incriminate sunfan with the syhto nk", i would think, is usually something you say when you think the person you're talking about is town, but afaict she's not townreading sunfan through this, and as a result feels weird about wolves trying to make sunfan look worse, but isn't discarding her wolf read there ("i could be wrong")

but the point of me quoting this was she's explaining it to a wolf and it's like freezin's right here to pounce

Quote:
gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

as i was telling gradiant at eod though, i didn't like how he reacted to my vote.
the xiz post this is about is the kind of thing that is making this hard - the wolves don't seem to like her, but d3 they go after blind instead

Quote:
I'm not following the thing about the Syhto kill

maybe, man. my logic at eod was clearly shit based on how things ended up, so
Quote:

(prolly not a fault on your part, tho. ya girl's brain has rip'd)
real weird interaction because she's just not really standing up for what she was saying anymore on gradiant while being pushed on it by xiz, because confusion, which is a CoNvEnIeNt way to answer but also doesn't make you look very good

Quote:
xiz...................................

what possessed you to do this?

i have no idea what this was about bc this video is unlisted. please stop me before i make unlisted video reads plz they are shallow and bad

Quote:
i have a feeling that celery forgetting about eod is actually not nai. if celery isn't here for eod i'm auto not voting for him.

sry paranoia
this post had a few too many nots for me to understand but i think it means she doesn't want to lynch cel

Quote:
uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh guys don't kill me im town

also @freezin oh. yeah in the cool event that i dont die this eod, ima look at w_c
this is about wanting to look at wc and freezin was like "hey i said that first" which isn't strong, but it's something

Quote:
oh ok freezin's like radiating town to me. im too lazy rn tho y'all it's been a wild ride of effort on my front for the past... hour

ima try to get myself back to the promise land of DEE SIX now
lolrip, back to back reading wolves (the xiz iso is the post before this), come away with one as wolfy and one super town

Quote:
y'all gotta read on xiz? xiz looks like a scum imo after that iso

iso's are effort guys yikes wow ugh i hate effort especially for ppl who post a lot
talked about the iso before but i like the look of this follow-up

Quote:
what goes around comes around

I swapped because w_c was just sitting there watching the EOD happen. He was clearly there because he was posting. It was shady, man.
the first thing is xiz picking on a bit of hypocrisy from her about hating people who say "i don't have many wolves" which seems like a good look

Quote:
i wanna kill xiz or maybe ind idk i didnt look at ind
hey nice xiz is top wolf

Quote:
xiz
quoted just for how far it is from the other posts, she literally popped in to do this even though prec dropped a case on her and then apparently fell asleep. chance it's like "oh i need some cred" but she seemed so strongly locked in on it and townreading blind who became the counter

Quote:
we have to have either an sk or a vig for that kill. freezin claimed something, so i bet the town wouldn't vig him. we prolly have a serial killer

so if the only prs we have is gunsmith and hider, then we have 4 T's, which would mean that we don't have an sk?

something's up
not reading the setup is up, apparently - this could contradict the SK pov thing i just said

man i know i'm late but the state of this day feels kinda sad

funny posts; they don't feel as clearing to me as the ones with blind but they feel good and i'm a lil worried that's most of what i'll find, is just varying amounts of WOW CLEAR on people and have to sort that out

so currently blind looks better than funny for not being a wolf