View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 10:41 PM   #37
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Roast the person above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
555 is the amount of rewrites you probably took to come up with the vapid shit you just plastered on my screen
long write so someone ninja'd the spot but here u go

The files that you send to me in batch are so horrendous at times, that I perform a proverbial eyeroll whenever I visually perceive your name next to a file in batch.

The visceral reaction that comes with visually perceiving your file in my sets gets so terrible at times, that I use tactical conditional queues just so you don't get angry and inscribe yet another 6 page thesis verbalization about how the trending history of the past 4 years of judging files have culminated to the point of preventing specifically you, from getting your post-mortem depressionalistic files that couldn't stand on two legs against most other files, into the game.

Sometimes, during the worst of it, I contemplate how your mother was able to shit out a human whose standards and perceived expectation of those around you warp to the point of complete disregard for anyone but yourself, and also managed to roll constant critical failures to the construction of your genome that culminated to what others would call 'your shitty attitude'.

I had express permission from XN to roast them this hard, so here you go. I'm going to continue adhering to double the social distancing guidelines in regards to how near I am to your posts, because let's be real. Reading them at points gives me nearly the same visceral reaction to that of seeing your posts in batch, close to the sensation of vertigo where I feel like throwing up.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-27-2021 at 10:41 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote