View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 01:20 PM   #287
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
In terms of making this game a little bit more playable/understandable, the announcement I made in the 2nd post would have been made in any composition of alignment splits of the 4 players, and would not ever be said again.
Okay I am sorry, but what the fuck? What is even the point of putting that message in then? I am not sure it would even have changed how I voted, but I am very frustrated that this was not corrected yesterday. And I do not think it is "angleshooting" to take what the mod says, at face value. I think that the mod deciding to clarify that we should not is telling, that it is not angleshooting.

The one good thing about this, is I do think it makes it less likely that there is an antagonist neutral, because of the message being a canned one and not including neutrals in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
If gold stinger is still able to speak and vote the next day phase, then I'm all on board of flipping myself since I know some folks were reading me suspicious.

Certainly beats out roundbox and backpack I think. Both of whom I still believe to be town, lol.
It is strange to me, that suddenly two people are trying to flip themselves. Is this reverse psychology? I guess I do not understand, why you feel it is better to flip somebody who should have no chance of being a wolf, especially in your case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I hope sunfan wrote some mechanism for preventing tree stumps in this game

imagine flipping a wolf in this game and they just spam the thread with bullshit nonsense lmao
I have been thinking the same thing but did not want to give anybody any ideas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I thought about this and figured there is zero reason not to announce this

@everyone
I shot Gold Stinger and Charu during the night

I knew I was going to die because of Trevor being an asshole. so I picked Charu because I scumread him and he was somebody that was going to be difficult to lynch. (Ben and Force were my top two scumreads but they were very much more likely to be lynched so I didn't want to waste bullets on them.) This might have been a misplay in hindsight because they need to be lynched twice but whatever, that's what happened.

When I died I got demoted to VT. I will not be doing a full claim because lmao the wolves seem very afraid of KP so I am going to keep those motherfuckers afraid. My specific PR ability doesn't matter at this point, I can't use it anymore.
This makes the T-Force situation spicier, that you are claiming you could actually make kills. From that argument, I thought you came out of it looking like you really believed what you are saying. I agree that wolves can focus too much on neutrals, but at least from my experience with T-Force, I do not feel it is out of character for him to become very stubborn and hyper-focused. But, I would definitely like to get his take on your claim now.