View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 10:58 AM   #1370
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

First half of Day 2 is a bunch of fucking cleared town's talking amongst themselves and it's so obvious the wolves are playing UTR it makes me want to throw up

First post by someone in question...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
... I DUNNO HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT NK.

/WHIRRRRRRRLLLL
...and it's to disagree with the nightkill when it was a pretty obvious nightkill both at the time and way more now. Imagine being the wolf and seeing DBP come in and start wrecking house like that. Dude was a goddamn machine.

Most of Xel's post this phase are either jokes or don't add much.

Next post by a person in question (obviously not counting me, for clarity' s sake I will be referring to me ad a confirmed town since there's no reason to care about any of this if I flip wolf) is like halfway through the phase by Pyschoangel, and it's her first beefy post of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
My bad on being absent EOD, I totally screwed up the phase timing. I've read up to page 11 so far but wanna drop some stuff now then continue so I don't screw up again like I just did and lose a ton of quotes lol.

*shrugs*

Will do!

I mean really most of it had be general chatter about random life things, site things et c etc. It was the first thing that stood out as "well maybe could be a wolf move" but it wasn't all that serious either. Been a long time since I've been in a wolf game and I was never that great at it lmao.

I'll likely be giving Enquisite a pass for the phase because of this post unless something really suspect comes up.

Here I suspect it could possibly be a situation of oh someone accused one of my buddies let me hop on that train to look less suspicious. But I've still got a lot to read yet.
That last bit is about Shadow talking about Antori.

Quote:
hmmm I don't really have too much else right now after reading the rest. I need to look through each individual person.
shadow was kind of funny to me because he'd asked where Harford county was even though he and I had talked a TON to the point of talking about a meetup so he definitely knew I was in Maryland, lol. It felt like a forced way to make conversation and I wish I'd gotten to call that out earlier but oops.

sun fan is pretty town read for me right now even though I always think he's wolf cause of old games, lol
hate had eod vote on a wolf and hasn't seemed too suspect yet to me
MML has seemed pretty actively trying to solve the game to me so far and DBP ended up moving away from him by EOD

That's all my thoughts for right now, I'll be watching how this day unfolds O_o
Bit on Shadow is all hindsight readings and Kayla didn't even vote. Could be an attempt to make it seemed like she had more of a pulse on the game then she really does. Not a huge fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enquisit View Post
why would this jessie person do that

we have all the info we need
This comment along with the Cocoa vote when a wolf could have joined me in voting zenith pretty much clears the slot in hindsight

More town talking to town and shit.

Pyschoangel checks in

Quote:
It's quiet....

too quiet....
Antori finally post his only post of the day, an hour before Funny hammers at SunFan's request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
morning i'm woke
Annnnnnnnnd final vote count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
dragonmegaXX
X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X

_Zenith_
X

Assuming SunFan was on to something about the wolves just sitting out, Cloud_Wine/Precarious makes no post this phase, neither does Roundbox, Antori made one and I'd say Pyschoangel and Xel are probably tied content wise, but Xel is around a hell if a lot more.

Roundbox spent the phase driving and could have probably made EoD if not for the hammer. In rereading the thread i think right now he's probably still town and it's extremely unfair to lump him in with Antori and Could Wine

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter