View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 06:13 PM   #2930
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Well I'm glad you were the sub because I can't read choof for shit

I've been voting for Ben all day so I haven't really thought of any alternatives but I would probably pick someone I'm not sure about. like Cedo or maybe even Xiz
So you don't have two solid scum reads?
Understandable with flips off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
my vote's on tforce (twgma) considering the points backpack made and my suspicion of him even before that (+haku train, despite him not being as suspicious as xiz to me) but like I said a few posts ago, if people are adamant on ben and truly getting that frustrated about it, I'll switch my vote so long as we promise to put a bit more pressure on tforce next time (or someone kills him in the night, wink wink)
I'm a man who believes that the more mechanical you play/adhere to established best practices the more town wins, so while I think I agree with you on pretty much all that post there is no question for me that Ben's gotta go.

Raeko reaffirmed to me just how much of a sticking point he is and the game will always return to him---we don't need dirty slots going into F5 and F3, and the faster you take care of such matters the better.

I am all on board on making Trevor do work though, but right now defending Ben is considered "work" so realistically we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Freezin too for that matter

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter