Old 08-27-2021, 05:44 PM   #49
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Offensive Songs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 View Post
Yo!

i agree, ive learned that removal would be too much for too many songs since lots are explicit. i also know, being a musician, people are entitled to musical integrity - tasteless or not.. however this song is beyond tasteless, its disgusting. And to those believing I don't get the "joke" for the Dishwater song, I do and its not funny, its gross and mean.

That's a great point to bring up to staff! I'm just a casual player.

lmfao. if that song gets in ffr, then i guess everyone will have to "get the joke."

Whatever negativity you tried emitting here overall is not cute and so random. lmao.
It seems that you have been totally mistaken about me in that regard.
Im fine with that because I accomplished something.

I accomplished something: which was sparking participation so we could collectively have this conversation to ignite something in that direction. no harm done.

Seeing that Psychoangel posted prior had already helps give a realistic view of what she and the others can handle. But I came back to read about her progress!?! Thank you!!!

Super big thank you to people participating positively here, I was just hoping for a space on FFR providing a little support regarding this topic in an online public situation. If such a space wasnt be created before, at least I hope I paved a path for some new changes!

xoxo ZGF1 oxox
I retract my previous comments to a “fuck that” due to the quoted post

Lol