View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 11:19 PM   #1568
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
I'm a little unclear about what you're trying to ask w/ the second paragraph though tbh
I meant in regards to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
in a state where gradiant is a wolf and knows that mml is real, haku is fake, i think there would have been more leniency (again, if grad was wolf) towards mml considering mml had greenchecked him
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
In terms of the leniency, do you really think Gradiant of all people (just saying from my experience with him this game) backs off and shows leniency as wolf after interactions with someone as abrasive as MML? or do you think he doubles down and gets into it with MML when he sees the rest of thread wanting to lynch the real cop?
To rephrase, would wolf!Gradiant really back off and show leniency to copMML despite his established scumlean and despite MML's abrasiveness as a player, or does wolf!Gradiant double down on his scumlean when he sees MML's abrasive posts and sees nearly everyone else wanting to lynch MML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!