View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #848
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
So what even started the thing, is he essentially admits it looks like Subaru hid behind him, under the assumption that because there is a roleblocker the hider role must not die if hiding behind dead town

Reasons I imagine the roleblocker is important is being able to better counter a claimed hider, and also it could make a town think you are confirmed if they hid behind you and do not die. It introduces more confusion and weakens the hider role. Is that really that counterintuitive? This is stuff I am literally spitballing
See, I thought, once I saw Poptart flip, that the wolves went for me, but the "hider" died instead

See OP this specific line that confused me and why I had a crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
The hider MUST hide each night, and will die if they hide behind either the person that the mafia is trying to kill, or either mafia member. The Hider is not informed if/when they are roleblocked.
Quote:
The hider MUST hide each night, and will die if they hide behind either the person that the mafia is trying to kill, or either mafia member.
Quote:
The hider MUST hide each night, and will die if they [sie=5]hide behind either the person that the mafia is trying to kill[/size]
No where does it state the hider's role proper where the hider and the target dies as normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.