View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 08:45 PM   #829
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
I honestly don't think AA was powerwolfing at all. people just townread him for... What again?

I repeatedly asked you about the read you gave on him that last day, you could say the exact same thing about me. I explored different worlds even though I didn't "need" to, and not only did I toss them out there, I actually engaged with people about them.

That day2 state with two replacements are a killer though.
Not gonna lie, there wasn't anything wrongdoing in your posts beyond, as I said, some neutral sounding ones here and there. You were just thrown in as my 100% slot because I thought I had a grasp on why AA did what he did D1, D2 (with explanation), EoD2, and D3.

I guess in hindsight I could've flipped Quaz to that 100% slot since their only grace for me was them gunning for FFA, but oh well.

And Shadow... well... it was one big ass meta read I wasn't going to change since they were playing exactly as they have before. If they were to suddenly become super analytical, yeah... I would be saying "yeah, shadow is a lynch now", lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.