star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
p sure its charu

not sure I can even lynch star for that eod
xel /probably/ isn't going to vote for his partner like that
kinda don't think that fg puts her partner in her scumreads like she put shado in and it really, really doesn't feel like town was just winning THAT hard yesterday
Votes for wolves deserve scrutiny. I can think of more games off the top of my head (the jTWG where I was cop and should have claimed, the orb game with Charu/Gradiant/DBP, the game where raeko/roundbox/Ben were wolves) where wolves did that rather than risk being on the wrong side of history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Glad to hear it. Yesterday seemed rough with how hard on yourself you were being. Any idea what brought that all on?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Just glad my spark wasn't leading me in the wrong direction
I did not see until after the day ended that the lightning storm bit was a joke. Which was funny, and also good because it means there was no dangerous weather.

TWG is hard. I could go on and on about why. I think the more I play, the more examples I have of myself being wrong - defending wolves and failing to reevaluate, misplaying as a blue, hanging blues while they are afk, etc. And in response to that, I have become my own worst enemy: I make myself miserable with worrying about how not to be wrong.