View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 09:16 PM   #1025
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

mml--generally aggressive, focused tone. Feels town
suspects roundbox, but notes driving
sort of taking charge early. Good tone overall, but the "I'll hold you to it" to Xel feels a little...something. Not sure.
Slightly defensive when voted, but seemingly annoyed with believing Xel does sync better with above.

xel--is a helicopter. Gimmick is a little difficult to read, but feels engaged tonally?
Claims JOAT. Has a roleblock left. Half-and-half reads.
Gimmick is entertaining but really hard to read physically. Gets into it with MML.

Xiz--"rip Svaz." Don't care for these sort of woe-is-me postmortems
requests reads from Sun. Interesting with no reads of their own listed. ISO and check previous.
On check, seems overly sheeping of sun fan. Only caveat is that wolf-Xiz seemed more engaged and towny when I played with him last, so coasting
could be alignment-neutral. But I don't care for it.
Keeps pressing sunfan for extra info, despite offering nothing and outright sheeping. Strange. Is trying to understand it though? Still sus.
What the actual fuck is going on here?
"Disappointed we're not mind melding." What is going on? Why is he sheeping sunfan so conspicuously? Deliberately blatant?
Acutally posts his own reads...and they're solid?
Then sheeps onto Kayla. *VOTES* (3)
Then immediately switches onto MML with actual reasoning (reverse engineering). *VOTES* MML 1.
Claims to have tracked sunfan (to roundbox). Sunfan confirms this.
Is more engaged now, playing more like Xiz I know. That Xiz has always been wolf though.

sunfan--requests n2 actions. Reasonable in setting, alignment-neutral.
Town reads: jessie, sven, subaru. Jessie and Sven mechanically, Subaru due to D1 interactions with wolf-ShadowGod
mml--"tier 2". Thin afterward.
Thinks Zenith kill was weird.
*VOTES* Kayla based on "nonsensical" NK. Apparently her meta?
Switches *VOTE* to Xiz, based on the tracking convo. Although the track was accurate.
YouTube. Lots of YouTube.

Subaru--feels new. Hard for me to parse so far. Claims an N2 vig shot. After questioning from sunfan, did NOT shoot funnygirl? Means they shot Zenith.
Shot because Zenith had a vote and was thinking "what if." Tone seems honest.
Lots of newness stuff. Probably town, hard to believe they could keep this up while having info elsewhere.

psychoangel--mentions deaths last night. Same as Xiz but it bothers me less because it doesn't simulate sadness I guess?
Wakes up having missed a wagon on them and then dissipated I guess.
Some quick reads, then really leans into Hatred. Slot has been correct, but not really corrobated it. Sort of has a point, but hard to argue
with the results.
Then votes Antori.
Continued activity. Seems to be engaging.

Hatred: Laughing at events--apparently town losses at night. Opposite of usual crocodile tears, actually reads kind of towny.
*VOTES* Kayla (2) with no justification. Is this their style?
Interesting response to Kayla. Don't know how to read this slot.

Antori--self aware about inactivity.
Post 2: too self aware.
Does sort of push massclaim though. Kind of weird in role chaos.
But next post feels new-ish. Tone clashes here.
Self-preservation content stands out.

Roundbox--very traditional playstyle with direct content responses to posts. Don't remember their meta, but townish on face.
Lots of decent-ish content. Feels slightly remote, kind of like my style.
Also "Bruhs" though.
Reads seems standard, maybe too safe.
Tone loosens up?
Tone is all over the place. Feels vaguely newish in statements occasionally, also has posts understanding the game.