View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 07:48 AM   #436
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

*SNAP*

GOoooooooooOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Looks like while on break we have some new developments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Charu has said nothing important so far and says his d0 was for entertainment. I cant stand this. either charu is wolf or unhelpful town. Charu's meme play is super annoying and because he isnt really helping and just making things more confusing Id vote them easy. As for actually being a wolf I dont have a clear read. His confusing meme play looks wolfy, On top of that him saying d0 was entirely meme is a lie and everyone knows it. So like idk either hes playing the worst game in the world or hes wolf either way Id vote him.

Shadow looks bad but again im super biased. I dont like shadow because it really seems like they are just sitting back and going after small and easy reads with out too much responsibilty I guess. Mellon collie looks a little better maybe not that great to go after right now.

Idk flashflash kind of looks bad because riot flips town but, there also playing pretty town. So I guess what I want is charu to give reads and not meme the fk out of the reads. I also want shadow to give some kind of thought process of where they are at. Idk what to ask flash flash right now but i am suspect a little not for any good reason tho exept for riot flipping town. Funny is kind of wierd because they try harded for a second then left and people were okay with that which I find wierd.
After a little fixing for better legibility, looks like Mr. Kappa is hyper focused on yours truly! I can almost feel the heat and hatred our friend's speech in regards! How absolutely wonderful! This surely will spice up the entertainment for the audience!

[Clap!

Keep that up and you might become a star yourself, champ!

...Speaking of bad press...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Ok just let me leave this here for now

Charu

I don't have the time this coming week to play this game that much and I ain't interested in wasting it watching you dodge questions and roleplay.
I'm not dodging any question! It really was for entertainment!

Oh, and I suppose there was another reason.

[Pose!]

What if I told you
that-it was mostly Riot?
Would you believe me
if they were in-a bind!

That read list they gave
So early and so confused?
Made so much attention that they were screwed!
(They were screwed!)

What if I told you
that-there was no hope?
When they admitted
To cause a big forgery!

It was~
at that point~
where the deed was done and he got the yoink!
(Got the yoink!)

[Bow]

In other words if you can't comprehend, then it was a necessity regardless of what I truly thought despite my statement of our friend, Riot being a bad lad! Yours truly not casting a vote was merely another step for me to see what the poor fellow had to say. Unfortunately they did not state anything of important beyond leaving behind another reads!

The vote later on was more of an insurance since Mr. Kappa over there was considering voting for contestant Flashflash, which isn't a bad choice, but it wasn't his time to join the crowds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.