Old 11-8-2019, 12:45 AM   #430
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Charu has said nothing important so far and says his d0 was for entertainment. I cant stand this. either charu is wolf or unhelpful town. Charu's meme play is super annoying and because he isnt really helping and just making things more confusing Id vote them easy. As for actually being a wolf I dont have a clear read. His confusing meme play looks wolfy, On top of that him saying d0 was entirely meme is a lie and everyone knows it. So like idk either hes playing the worst game in the world or hes wolf either way Id vote him. Shadow looks bad but again im super biased. I dont like shadow because it really seems like they are just sitting back and going after small and easy reads with out too much responsibilty I guess. Mellon collie looks a little better maybe not that great to go after right now. Idk flashflash kind of looks bad because riot flips town but, there also playing pretty town. So I guess what I want is charu to give reads and not meme the fk out of the reads. I also want shadow to give some kind of thought process of where they are at. Idk what to ask flash flash right now but i am suspect a little not for any good reason tho exept for riot flipping town. Funny is kind of wierd because they try harded for a second then left and people were okay with that which I find wierd.
Okay so based on what I've gathered from your wall of doom here is that you DO intend to chase feathers on a bird that's getting on your nerves. Perfect. Not exactly the answer I was hoping to get but I'll take what I can get.

As for me sitting back, yeah I guess it could be looked at that way. I always hate D0 as I do/say stupid shit which results in me shoving my foot down my throat. So now that we've got a couple flips going I'll be getting my ass in gear don't worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you