View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 12:42 AM   #755
Samwais
Mysterious. . . .
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestREA View Post
TL;DR: Want to play ranked and get good but too afraid that'll I screw up and have other players angry at me. I want tips on how to get better and drop this fear.
There's no need to have any fear really. You should just look at your own gameplay and realize firstly what goes wrong when you have a bad game and secondly what you do right when you win games.

Another thing is to have comfort champions in every role. It helps immensely in soloque. I've got two or three comfort picks for every role so if I get forced to pick something other than support or adc I'm not instantly fucked.

If you do still have a bad game due to just being plain outplayed for example, there's no reason to go on tilt because people are flaming. At that point your teammates are just frustrated and you are just as much a target as any other player on your team. The best solution is to just keep calm and keep playing. Also you should look into play tactics that minimize damage done to you and your team (turtling, freezing, turret farming etc.).

If you can pinpoint a mistake that you expressly made, then it was your bad and there's no changing that in that particular match. For the next match you should admit to yourself that you made mistakes and then learn from them.

I should know all about flaming since I play in EUNE where every game is "Report my team" "No, report this ******" "Faq u" "U suk" etc. <_>

tl;dr Look at your strong and weak points, don't take flaming seriously and keep playing.
Samwais is offline   Reply With Quote