View Single Post
Old 03-8-2022, 01:53 AM   #8
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Getting some personal woes off my chest (Guess I'm making one of these now)

AFAIK they did away with Squatter's Rights years ago so if she doesn't have bills in her name or my address on her ID then she's legally a visitor just visiting and damn wouldn't you know it despite me saying she was towing a line not updating that ID card she just never did. Fucking oops huh?

But like Funny alluded to, it's the principal of the thing and she's paid up until the 31st. It ain't that long, and fantasizing about the satisfaction of kicking her on the street is probably more hassle free then doing it.

@ Haku: oh in America you're just kinda expected to owe somebody some amount of money you can't feasibly pay. A payment schedule can always be arrange and they can't like take away my trailer or whatever so it's good. I make enough to cover bills and if I stop spending money like I was in 2021 then I'll be able to make any kind of reasonable payments. We good on that front.

And be good what I really mean is it sucks fucking ass and I hate it, but meh

-------
Edit/Double Post
-------

Guys who sent me that Vanilla gift card? That's extremely supportive and I am humbled, but I feel hella guilty taking that. I swear I can make the math work, it's just stressful sometimes lol.

But seriously, thank you to everyone for the kindness.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 03-8-2022 at 02:06 AM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote