View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 11:29 PM   #1000
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

are you trying to make my brain explode GS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post

FreezeinIce (top scum) - What didn't I like about what he's said so far? I disagree with the way he checks for wolves
Thats nice

Quote:
I hate it that he even put that out there as if he could come back to it in the future to secure his case
uhh what.

Quote:
he made multiple votes early into the game and then rescinded them sometimes in the same sentence but left the vote
False, I made ONE VOTE in the early game.

Quote:
there was also that one situation where pressure between him & AA immediately stopped because he got told by someone what to do instead of maybe putting pressure down on it.
False, nobody fucking told me what to do. I saw the parallels to last game and AA was obviously town, so i backed off.

Quote:
And they are sticking to that mindset in choosing their votes through a possible EoD lynch.
I am choosing survival, my good sir. And if you were in my shoes and did not choose survival, you are a moron.

Quote:
A lot of people right now are saying that because the reads post looks super pretty that's a valid reason to go in on it but I'm not seeing it. Even then, everything else is enough for me to warrant my vote there.
OH HEY you threw me a bone. Too bad the "everything else" you were referencing was horseshit

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED