View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #697
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Sunfan is pulling out a lot of good reactions from people to analyze later, definitely getting a townie vibe from him.

who_cares973 asking people to explain why they view him as townie is really strange to me, I'm not sure what the motive behind that would be if you actually are town. Most of his posts seem to revolve around "explain this to me" and then "oh ok".

If sunfan is trying to make a lot of noise and accusations to draw out suspicion, who_cares is doing the exact opposite. I would like to hear who some of his top suspects currently are.
She started off throwing shade because of the way I was posting, she said it was different from the last game. We didn't interact much after that then a couple posts after Sunfan gives me a hard town lean she says I'm townie. This is odd and I wanted to follow up on that. Which she still hasn't responded to so there's that