View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 08:16 AM   #30
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Difficulty Consultant Applications

Being a pretty low D6 player whose ass at aaaing shit and pretty bad at dense patterns i definitely feel like we need lower level difficulty people. Having mostly higher end doesnt really make much sense since you dont really have trouble with most patterns. Over the past 2 days ive played a bunch of newer songs and i feel like a bunch of them are a bit off still. I'm level 87 and still have trouble with songs in the 60s and 70s range. We might not necessarily need a D2 OR D3 player but i think having maybe a D4,5, and/or D6 would be good since they can see harder patterning better than someone who plays 100s and aaas them with ease.

You really do need to think like a newer player. Starting out jacks and rolls/bursts are pretty hard. I feel like compared to older lower level files the newer ones are getting much more difficult in terms of actual patterning and layering. Like, hands were pretty rare back in the day and now ALOT of lower level songs have them. For a new player thats just learning they wont be able to comprehend them all that fast so something with hands might be harder in terms of difficulty but a high level player wont see that.

Last edited by SK8R43; 10-17-2019 at 08:18 AM..
SK8R43 is offline   Reply With Quote