View Single Post
Old 11-9-2016, 11:42 PM   #637
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
I think the sudden shift from Xel from Ambassador to Arby's into a contributing (at least relatively) player is kinda scummy. I can get behind that read.

-o24
Naw, most if not all players do it to one degree or another. Xel was very pronounced but he did it at a natural point in time (when there was plenty of content to comment on) but not under any real pressure to do something. Contrast this with Something lile the toneshift Freezin gave sharply after AA grilled his ass; while you can say that Freezin felt pressured and scared of being caught as wolf into changing thier game to avoid fire, this Point of View cannot be applied to Xel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
This was a legitimate question, I can't say I understand why you think I'm in fixation land. You want me to answer on those particular players?

DFR had a very awkward defense of andy, but everything else has been rather fine. I think I had a good grasp of him
I'd have to take a deeper look at Sharp.
Always disappointed in inactives of course, but would prefer a lynch outside of that pool for D0 at least. Tomorrow is a different story.
Because it's all you seemed willing to talk about on your own
Who is sharp?
No thoughts on DFR defending G.S?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Most people have a shitposting phase that they eventually break out of to start playing the game. I think he hit a point where he felt like he could actually make an observational post.

You missed the posts where he looks wolfy, though.
I missed them too. Quote them for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
I will concede that's probably true, roundbox, but his shift was so sudden. Either way, if you have a scum read and I have a scum read, does the reason why matter?

-o24
It ALWAYS matters.
You'll (hopefully) see why as the phase continues, but it always matters. Don 't let people silently place votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Because he's replacing him, also we already had some discussion on it. I find it kinda unnecessary to clear yourself through your former slot. I think that should be left up to everyone else. But I'm wrong apparently so w/e.
I thought it a good comparison, frankly. It seemed Haku was pointing out how Aryxi gets mislynched likehe just recently did.

Actually Haku, is there a bigger implication to your post you would like to share with the class? Or am I reading too far into you're comment?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter