View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 08:55 PM   #49
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Guest15937 turns the doorknob and heads through the ancient-looking stone door. The door slams shut behind him with a boom, and Guest is transported to what appears to be a huge stone platform. Guest slowly looks up and lets out a small scream! He is standing on a colossal stone golem that must be at least one mile high and half a mile long! Upon closer inspection, Guest appears to be standing on the edge of its right arm. The golem seems to be sleeping; it hasn't moved since he arrived. Guest anxiously moves his arms down to his sides when he realizes there's a brown, sturdy rope made of straw in his left pocket. As Guest looks around, the scenery reveals a clear, blue sky and grass below him stretching endlessly in all directions. Guest thinks to himself, "what have I gotten myself into..."

MracY opens the doorknob of the colorful, plastic door, and the first thing he wonders is whether he stepped inside or outside the door. The plastic door disappears behind him, and he finds himself in the middle of an amusement park! He slowly takes in his surroundings and sees a partly cloudy sky overlooking a variety of different rides and roller coasters all around him. To the north of him, MracY sees a huge roller coaster with dangerous fire hoops throughout the ride and a man-eating tiger on a platform near it. To his left, he sees a small airplane ride with all sorts of colors on each plane. To his right, he spots a magnificent, one-hundred foot tall Ferris wheel with twenty-or-so gondolas attached to its center. Behind him, he sees bumper cars resting on a flat, black circuit with plenty of passengers and a short line of people gathered near the entrance. Somehow, it seems like the bumper car ride is the only ride where people are located. MracY wonders what he should do first.

Meanwhile, Omeganitros inspects the shapes of the light blue, plastic door that automatically shut itself after MracY left. He gently touches the colorful shapes on the door, and he notices that they are all engraved on the plastic door.

Snowcrafta looks upward to the ceiling, but unfortunately, the roof is not on fire...

gold stinger tries to collect samples of the vine behind room 104, and he succeeds! He pockets a small number of vines in his pocket. Gold also attempts to retrieve the door plaques from each room, but they are mounted on the wall above each door. Lastly, he opens the vine-covered door and enters the domain to reveal a clear sky with the sun shining overhead. Surrounding him, Gold finds tall, green grass in all directions. Which direction should Gold head towards?

DarkManticoreX2 searches the entire first floor for something interesting. At first, he can't find anything of interest, but upon further observation, he finds a miniature bomb hiding under a loose floorboard to his left. There is also a small lighter with only a little flame left.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote