Old 08-20-2018, 10:36 PM   #1717
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Conclusion:
When I hunt wolves, I look for weird POV and lack of wolf hunting. My conclusion from iso'ing him is that he's not hunting. But I'm doing a major thing of Sheeping TheSunFan and I feel bad. His emotion in D0 is giving me some townie points though. I'm fine with seeing him go, but yeah still... D0 emotion's holding me back from doing more, WHICH I KNOW IS A BAD THING TO DO but...

Looking at Stuff

LOLOLOLOLOL ok

Celery did not have any other substantial wolf reads the entire day. (Really it looked like he was giving everyone joke town reads but ehhhh.) He just tunneled a (now) confirmed town. Syhto might also appear to be an easy person to pick on because she's recently returned to TWG.

Part of me wants to give him townie points for getting emotional. That's a weak thing to do, and I'm aware that emotion can be easily faked. Celery doesn't strike me as the type of dude to fake emotion though, so it was probably genuine.

But yeah, his EOD wasn't stellar.

Celery seems to have gone a full 180 from D0: instead of weakly labeling people as town and tunneling one person, he is throwing weak wolf reads at everyone. Being suspicious of people is fine, but the problem lies with what he does with his suspicions. He's doing nothing. I bet he's going to throw a weak vote on a wagon at EOD and it'll land on a town. This reminds me of how Jess plays wolf.
looking back I kinda don't like this actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic