sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

yeaahhhh now we're talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Sure.

These posts are prodding at word choice that I used in a previous game where a KitB was constructed between me and Sanzath, where I was god damn sure that there was a wolf between Sanzath and Sunfan, and then it looked like Sanzath flipped his reads from d0 reading Sunfan as town, and then distancing as possible wolf read (later disregarded as a meme, very similar to this game), and then putting sunfan as a town read very start of the next day. The KitB happened, Sanzath's name was drawn, he flipped town, I got night killed that night, and also flipped town.
yes this clarifies what you meant by the reverse AN-game goldstinger, thanks! I suppose this puts me in the same bucket as the shitposters to you? (p.s. I find it a little odd that you answered it while referring to me in the third person instead of second but I suppose that's for the benefit of the other players so w/e)

Quote:
- MN's shitposting
- ShyYoshiGuy wanting to vote based on inactivity
- YoshL up for the idea of a KitB d0
- Sanzath acting like he wants to pull a reverse AN-game goldstinger
Quote:
antori I got nothing. My vote is a meme vote on him. I would more likely swap to dragonmega.

Raeko I've got nothing. Hasn't really posted at all.

H&H is kind of in the same vote as Raeko, but it's super duper miniscule to the point where I wouldn't even calculate it realistically. If there was a scale between town (0) and wolf (100), Raeko would be 50 and H&H would be 49. Really, there isn't enough info.

Interesting to point out that Shadowgod jumped on board with you in response to trying to get the game solved (meme-wise on your end)

and Sunfan is host you dumdum we're even.
(combined the two halves of your reads because I'm gonna respond and make my own reads list sorta kinda)

I think my buckets are slightly different than yours, but I agree with you in several places.

From the following people:
- MN
- Shadowgod
- Antori
- H&H
- Goldstinger (before this post)

all I've got is that we're in the middle of d0 and lots of shitposting is happening. No super relevant game actions have actually come out of them yet.

Dragonmega and Raeko had some game-related interactions, at least! Dragon's responding to early pressure in their first game, Raeko asked questions to the pressured player, and liked the answer. Not really sure where that puts either of them.

Which leaves Yoshiguy, whose two posts are all gameplay. I guess skipping the shitposts entirely throws me off?

Also, I think Sunfan is hiding some very important information from us. Such as the link to wolfchat. This would help us in solving the game.

Quote:
Thanks for requesting a reads list d0 on page 8 rofl
since haku isn't here, I'm trying the "Progress Game Into Midgame By Making Actual Serious Game-Related Posts On D0" tactic that haku usually pulls

and also I wasn't gonna let you get away with half a reads list >:L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote