View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 08:35 PM   #142
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
I don't quite get this part. Do you mind clarifying?
Sure.

Quote:
[boiling blood intensifies]
Quote:
wait what the hell is this flipping flopping.

it's
literally
boiling
my
blood
These posts are prodding at word choice that I used in a previous game where a KitB was constructed between me and Sanzath, where I was god damn sure that there was a wolf between Sanzath and Sunfan, and then it looked like Sanzath flipped his reads from d0 reading Sunfan as town, and then distancing as possible wolf read (later disregarded as a meme, very similar to this game), and then putting sunfan as a town read very start of the next day. The KitB happened, Sanzath's name was drawn, he flipped town, I got night killed that night, and also flipped town.

Quote:
Also, any particular thoughts on h&h/shadowgod/antori/raeko/sunfan?
antori I got nothing. My vote is a meme vote on him. I would more likely swap to dragonmega.

Raeko I've got nothing. Hasn't really posted at all.

H&H is kind of in the same vote as Raeko, but it's super duper miniscule to the point where I wouldn't even calculate it realistically. If there was a scale between town (0) and wolf (100), Raeko would be 50 and H&H would be 49. Really, there isn't enough info.

Interesting to point out that Shadowgod jumped on board with you in response to trying to get the game solved (meme-wise on your end)

and Sunfan is host you dumdum we're even.

Thanks for requesting a reads list d0 on page 8 rofl

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote