View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:30 PM   #1242
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

This is making my head hurt a lot.

I think that Haku (who sused Curry) makes a lot of sense as the mafia team's kill on the first night. Because Curry admitted to be planning to hang Manti D1 at the start of it because Manti looked bad for trying to save ffa, I think that Manti was not blocked. Which means that whoever was blocked on the first night, very likely at least lived to D1. (One weird thing though, is that Manti's ability actually had the biggest chance of stopping a kill because it was both a block and a save, but that's not something Curry ever talked about as possibly being why there was a missing kill).

I have a theory that the mafias may have blocked funnygirl on the first night. That could be why it was not obvious who she suspected, why she did not care that much about dying, and why on D2 Curry started to be more suspicious of an inactive SK.

Due to Curry's lack of talking about Cel on D3/framing the "fake inactive" SK argument being about only me, I do not think Curry or raeko ever targeted Cel with a block or kill. If there is reason to believe Curry likely shot somebody who was bulletproof, then I think Cel is town.

Probably the most confusing thing is why Curry mainly was trying to hang rb specifically on D3, and why he seemed to have such rigid ideas of who could be a mafia versus SK for his suspicions. (For instance, I think he could have argued that I had a chance of being mafia, because I defended raeko, plus Psycho had no way of saving ffa...) I actually do not really get if he would have thought it was a better idea to be hanging the SK or a town at that point, and without knowing that it's hard to say what his intent was with pursuing rb.

I feel like my thoughts are kind of going in a thousand different directions and it's hard to spool them all together...