View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 07:39 PM   #1157
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I think you misunderstood me here. You had been saying you felt suspicious of him since about halfway through D1, so it is not that it really felt random or inconsistent, it's just that up until you answered this question for me, the actual reasons you were giving that went against that suspicion seemed more salient/thoughtful than the points you'd raised against the person who you were consistently reading as sus.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say but I think I still disagree??

Quote:
I do think the concern that ffa may be hanged later on anyway is a pretty fair point for why the last mafia may not have tried to save him. Which I find kind of ironic, because I believe both you and rb have to some degree argued in your own defense "why wouldn't I have saved ffa if I were mafia?" and both of you are arguing each other as the most likely mafia. In your case, you seemed to be having technical difficulties with the forum, as well as with your computer restarting, and by the time you actually were commenting on how you felt about ffa versus Cel, there were about 2 minutes left in the day. (I presume this is mainly why you just left your vote on Haku when no one else wanted to hang him). So, especially given your complete lack of comments about Cel earlier, and your ideas on ffa as neutral throughout the Day, I do not really think you could have tried to save ffa as a mafia at the last minute without it seeming pretty awkward, given the technical difficulty situation.
I had the time to change my vote if I really wanted to, but I figured that even though FFA was, at the time, a null read to me, he was a better lynch than Cel (which was, of course, proven in hindsight). I probably could have used the excuse "Noc gets lynched Day 1 all the time as a human, so I think he's a human" if I were his partner as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
snip
wut

are you ok

are you realizing you made a dire mistake in going after me

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
It is confusing, because I like that he mentions that he has actual eperience with others being wrong about her while she was being quiet. But him asking for corroboration specifically when he already has the idea that she may always be (from Charu, and from Cel now), seems like it may be done with the intent of giving himself a reason to back off, while still being able to emphasize later that raeko was a "past vote" of his.
The game with Raeko was only one game, not to mention her first one on NSM. Thus, I didn't know if it was an outlier in her playstyle, much like this type of inactivity usually isn't characteristic of Olimar.

Also, other people should totally chime up about this whole situation. Especially Cel and Olimar. As someone who's used to OOTC, it's kind of frustrating that all I can do is try to magically invoke them in the thread instead of pestering them through all manners available to me. :P